Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

2Ls and 3Ls for One Day

What 2Ls and 3Ls have to say about giving through One Day for Justice.

Kathryn Dyer, 3L - One Day for Justice gave me an opportunity to help out my friends who committed to the path less taken -- the environmental law student, the public defense student, the women's rights advocate -- to have some stability for the summer in a career path with few guarantees. The amount that I gave -- a small amount in the grand scheme of my summer associate salary -- greatly helped my fellow students, who push all summer for a fairer justice system. One Day for Justice is a small way to say thank you to our friends and colleagues for taking the risk to fight the good fight -- that of public interest.

No comments:

Equal Justice Foundation

EJF's Live Auction took place January 29, 2015 in Hart Auditorium and was a HUGE SUCCESS. Check the Facebook page for updates about other ways to help fund public interest activities for Summer 2015