Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

1Ls for One Day

How Supporting EJF through One Day for Justice Makes a Difference.

Cynthia Liu, 1L, Section 1: I will be splitting my summer between interning for the U.S. Immigration Court in Arlington, VA, where I will be assisting immigration judges and researching asylum cases, and interning for the U.S. Trade and Development Agency, where I will be researching U.S. development initiatives abroad that promote American business interests and export growth. Both my internships are obviously unpaid and thus EJF funding will be giving me a great opportunity to do so much this summer in the government sector which is where I ultimately see myself working.

No comments:

Equal Justice Foundation

EJF's Live Auction took place January 29, 2015 in Hart Auditorium and was a HUGE SUCCESS. Check the Facebook page for updates about other ways to help fund public interest activities for Summer 2015