Come to the EJF Live Auction on Thursday, October 29 at 7:00pm in Hart Auditorium to bid on these great prizes!
1) Lunch for 3 at Mehak with Professor Wolfman
2) Lunch for 2 at Bistro Bis with Professor Ernst
3) Dinner for 3 with Professor Edelman
4) Thai takeout for 8 with Professor Cohen
5) OPICS lunch for 6 at Busboys and Poets
6) Kayaking and lunch for 4 with Professor Roe (in WV)
7) Lunch for 4 at Rosa Mexicana with Professor Henke
8) Dinner for 6 with Dean Fernando and OCS counselors
9) Lunch for 6 in Chinatown with Professors Schrag and Schoenholtz
10) Limited-edition Justice Souter bobblehead
11) Lunch for 4 at Bistro Bis with Professors Cole, Moulton, Mlyniec and Bright
12) Dinner for 6 with Professors Forman and Zeiler
13) 4 tickets to Hoyas basketball game vs. Notre Dame on Feb 27
14) Dinner for 8 with Professors Lazarus and Babcock
15) Romance Package (Weekend at the Bethesda Marriot including parking and breakfast, Dinner for 2 at Tosca, 2 tickets to DC Arts Center).
16) White-water rafting trip for 10
17) Lunch for 5 at Matchbox with Professor Aiken
18) Dinner for 7 with Professors Aiken, Epstein, Kohn, and West
19) 4 front-row tickets to the Home Court basketball game. Comes with 4 pieces of pizza, 4 drinks, and 4 t-shirts.
20) Home-cooked dinner for 5 with Dean Bailin
21) Day of climbing with Professor Pillard co-led by experienced climber Maury Birdwell
22) Dessert for 4 at Kramerbooks with Prof. Dolovich
23) Drinks and a movie for 6 with Professors Sirota and Ross
24) Dinner for 4 at Oyamel with Prof. Santos
25) Spanish lessons and tapas with Pablo Molina
26) Seven course dinner for 10 at Marrakesh
27) Cocktail party for 9 with Prof. Henning
28) Beer and bowling for 7 with Professors Mezey, Short and Tsoukala
29) Graduation Package (Weekend stay at Hotel George, 2 tickets to gala, cap and gown, and custom framing from District Fine Arts)
30) Microbrew tasting for 6 with Prof. Byrne
31) Champagne brunch for 4 with Professor Cashin
32) Plane sightseeing tour - 45 minute trip for 2. Take-off and landing from College Park.
33) Dinner for 6 with Professor Vicki Jackson place/time TBD
34) Barristers Ball Package (Hotel stay (location TBD near venue) Shampoo, Haircut, Blowdry, and Style/Spa Manicure from Piaf Salon, $25 gift certificate to Johnson’s Florist, 2 tickets to ball and 75 gift certificate to Lounge 201).
35) Hiking Old Rag and picnic for 6 with Professor Wales
36) Wine tasting for 25 at Best Cellers
37) Dim sum for 12 with Professor Feinerman
38) Whitewater rafting part II
39) Dinner buffet for 15 with Professor Langevoort
40) 2 tickets to the first round of the U.S. Tennis Open
41) 4 tickets to Bruce Springsteen & E St. Band Monday, Nov. 2 at the Verizon Center. Section 107 row N.
42) Lunch for 4 with Professor Ginsburg
43) Trip for 10 to Professor Gottesman’s lakehouse - includes boating, swimming and dinner.
44) Dinner for 10 with John Podesta
45) Cocktail party for 20 with Viet Dinh
46) Dinner for four with Professor Wolitz at a Korean barbecue restaurant + private-room Karaoke afterward.
Check back for new additions and updates!